Daddy is loving
* eating some delicious sausages at a Sausage and Beer festival.
* taking the beautiful girl for her first swim.
* the movie Django Unchained.
* going on holiday.
* the hot weather.
Mummy is loving
* sunshine, hot weather and sun-kissed skin.
* lovely weekends away with lovely friends.
* time spent at the seaside.
* celebrating four years of married life.
The beautiful boy is loving
* doing lots of water play.
* Peppa Pig and getting to visit Peppa Pig World.
* eating meatballs and spaghetti.
* saying that he's "going on adventures" when ever we go for a walk anywhere.
* mini milk ice lollies.
The beautiful girl is loving
* crawling everywhere and exploring the world.
* talking talking talking... all. the. time.
* crackers with marmite.
* playing in the paddling pool (once she's got used to it!)
* licking everyone else's ice cream.
Me & Mine: A Family Portrait Project is all about taking time out as a family
to capture memories of you in the moment.
It's about not waiting to special occasions to take a photo of you together,
but making an effort to capture your every days together.
I can't even begin to explain how close to my heart this is.
We took a photo of us as a four on the day that the beautiful girl was born.
The next one we took was on Christmas day.
Two important days which are nice to commemorate,
but in between those dates three months passed
and while we have hundreds of photos to show for it,
we have none of us together.
Me & Mine isn't about taking a technically amazing photo,
it isn't about doing something particularly special.
It's about documenting your family.
There are seven of us co-hosting this linky,
but I am so glad to see so many of you have jumped on board
and gone on this journey with us.
I really hope you're all finding it as valuable as I am.
I've also loved seeing people jump in a few months in
and making the effort to commit to taking a monthly family photo.
It's never to late to start.
This month I'm encouraging you all to go and visit Becky at Ar-Blog
to see her family portrait and what her family have been up to.
They always offer up something a bit comical so don't miss out.
Keep following the links round in a circle so you get to see all seven hosts,
and check out the other people linking up too,
there are so many great ones each month
and it's great to see the little community that this linky is generating.
I've shown you me and mine,
now we want to see you and yours . . .