Daddy is loving
* a day in Vienna.
* going to the beautiful boy's graduation.
* the sausage and beer festival at Jimmy's Farm.
* having a therapeutic storage clear out.
* a day at the seaside with Nainy and Taid.
Mummy is loving
* sunshiny days at the seaside.
* learning how to crochet and making Flump a blanket.
* how cute, funny, talkative and musical the little lady is.
* getting to watch our little man graduate from preschool.
* celebrating six years of marriage today.
The beautiful boy is loving
* taster days at his new big school.
* lots of fun adventures now that the summer is here.
* having a special graduation from preschool and a family meal after.
* counting down to the new baby coming.
* dunking practically any food in ketchup.
The beautiful girl is loving
* nursery rhymes; listening to them, singing them, watching them on television.
* reading 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'.
* the new sister toy for her Lulu bunny, named Lily.
* collecting fists full of pebbles.
* bouncing on the bed.