I don't think anyone can deny that a carefully planned and lovingly handmade gift is the best kind of gift. There is something so special about knowing that somebody spent a lot of time making something especially for you. While I was pregnant with my little Dollop, and then with Splodge, I made patchwork quilts. I wanted my babies to have something special, made by mummy, that marked a special point in time. And I love their quilts so much... because they are full of memories of eagerly anticipating their arrivals, and then of wrapping them up in them for the first time.
Monday, 12 October 2015
Saturday, 3 October 2015
he just seems so grown up of late
with the sensible little things he comes out with,
but he cannot wait to be a big brother all over again
and is counting down the days until his baby sister arrives.
she just loves telling us what she gets up to at preschool each day,
is absolutely adoring both her dancing lessons each week,
and is just about the cuddliest, cutest, funniest little lady on the planet
who is snuggling like a baby one minute and trying to rule the roost the next.
Wednesday, 30 September 2015
Daddy is loving
* the new FIFA game.
* the little man loving school.
* a fun day out for the beautiful girl's birthday.
* seeing a couple of mates get married and enjoying the party afterwards.
* a trip to Switzerland with work.
Mummy is loving
* the great start that the beautiful boy has had at school.
* hearing all about the little lady's mornings at preschool.
* finally feeling ready for baby Flump to arrive.
* having a gorgeous dress to wear for our month of weddings.
* reading The Great Gatsby.
The beautiful boy is loving
* school and all the fun things he's learning.
* his best friend Lucy, he never stops talking about her.
* seeing the super blood moon lunar eclipse.
* reading his school books to us.
* going to the sealife centre.
The beautiful girl is loving
* being a three year old.
* being back at babyballet and also starting dance classes at Mummy's dance school.
* playing with Sylvanian Families.
* cheese sandwiches.
* rice krispie crunch birthday cake.