Daddy is loving
* being back playing football.
* watching Mr Robot.
* eating Rowntrees Randoms.
* watching Narcos.
* Abokado rice pots for lunch.
Mummy is loving
* seeing the relationships grow between the children and all the smiles they share.
* a weekend with my baby bro home.
* having a new coat; just in time for the cold weather.
* getting lovely new clothes for the littlest lady.
* the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette.
The beautiful boy is loving
* a weekend to play horses with Uncle Matt.
* bouncing on the bouncy castle at his friend's superhero party.
* being back at football training
* playing AstroCat on the iPad.
* counting down the days to his birthday in February.
The beautiful girl is loving
* lots of family time with us all together at home.
* watching Shimmer and Shine, and singing the songs too.
* spending time with Uncle Matt and Auntie Tiff.
* being bribed with mini eggs.
* drawing with her Aquadoodle.
The beautiful little lady is loving
* kicking and splashing in the bath.
* being cosy for walks in her new pram.
* when her big brother sings "You Are My Sunshine" to her.
* when her big sister sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to her.