Daddy is loving
* a day in Vienna.
* going to the beautiful boy's graduation.
* the sausage and beer festival at Jimmy's Farm.
* having a therapeutic storage clear out.
* a day at the seaside with Nainy and Taid.
Mummy is loving
* sunshiny days at the seaside.
* learning how to crochet and making Flump a blanket.
* how cute, funny, talkative and musical the little lady is.
* getting to watch our little man graduate from preschool.
* celebrating six years of marriage today.
The beautiful boy is loving
* taster days at his new big school.
* lots of fun adventures now that the summer is here.
* having a special graduation from preschool and a family meal after.
* counting down to the new baby coming.
* dunking practically any food in ketchup.
The beautiful girl is loving
* nursery rhymes; listening to them, singing them, watching them on television.
* reading 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'.
* the new sister toy for her Lulu bunny, named Lily.
* collecting fists full of pebbles.
* bouncing on the bed.
And so another month passes... this year just seems to be flying by. And we are busy trying to fill it up with fun days and lots of lovely memories. Certain places are always in the calendar for a visit at this time of year, and I love how they are becoming little traditions for us as a family... a beach hut photoshoot, a trip to the sausage and beer festival; things which hopefully the children will remember as they grow just from the fact we dragged them along there year in and year out. Thats part of why Me and Mine is so important to me, because I want family photos to be 'our thing', something that we 'just do', something the children will tease me about in years to come, but which will make them smile nonetheless. Because I think having a tradition that involves making and recording memories together as a family can never be a bad thing.
This month I am sending you to visit Jenny over at Let's Talk Mommy. She's currently on holiday with her children back in her native America, where they are all missing the man of the family. But I just know she'll have some beautiful family moments and memories to share with you all, so do pop by.