Daddy is loving
* having Game of Thrones back on the television.
* the beautiful girl sleeping better.
* Marks and Spencers' Colin the Caterpillars.
* learning to play golf.
* that the weather is getting warmer.
Mummy is loving
* wearing a maxi dress and flip flops again.
* being a BiB awards Photo finalist and a great Tots100 score.
* bedtime stories all together on the beautiful boy's bed.
* having beachy waves in her hair.
* watching the children's relationship blossoming.
The beautiful boy is loving
* practising letter sounds at every opportunity.
* afternoon trips to the park.
* wearing a baseball cap.
* swimming in the hot tub.
* having Rice Krispies for breakfast.
The beautiful girl is loving
* going on the swings.
* floating in a swim seat in the hot tub.
* eating lots of different yummy foods.
* drinking water out of a sippy cup.
* playing with bubbles.
Me & Mine is all about recording your whole family.
Most of us are guilty of snapping away and getting photos of the children,
but we rarely remember to get in them ourselves.
This project isn't about the perfect photo,
it's about capturing our families right now,
so that we can look back at them in years to come.
Every month on the final day of the month,
seven bloggers send you around in a circle,
to see what that month held for each family.
But this project isn't just about us seven,
it's about capturing your memories too.
So there is a linky hosted on each of our blogs
meaning that you can join in and share your photos too.
This month I'm linking across to Katie.
Now there isn't much I can say about Katie,
other than she is my wonderful blogging and real life friend.
I love her, her gorgeous little family and her lovely blog
so go and check her out at Mummy Daddy Me if you haven't already.
You've seen Me & Mine,
now we want to see you and yours.