Daddy is loving...
* going to the gym.
* catching up with family at the scouse wedding.
* riding roller coasters at Alton Towers.
* finally playing football again after a year.
* going on the water slides at Splash Landings with the little man.
Mummy is loving...
* having an amazing weekend together at Alton Towers.
* being a finalist in the video category of the Brilliance in Blogging awards.
* watching her little water babies enjoying swimming.
* everybody getting all dressed up for a family wedding in Wales.
* that the hubby has gone back to using an old aftershave from when they got together.
The beautiful boy is loving...
* going to Splash Landings water park.
* eating risotto.
* riding on the pirate ship at Alton Towers.
* jumping, jumping and more jumping.
* watching videos of our adventures.
The beautiful girl is loving...
* chocolate... always chocolate.
* emptying the book case and 'reading' all the books.
* saying more words and smiling at the great reaction she gets.
* splashing in Nanny's hot tub and at Splash Landings water park.
* walking on tiptoe like a dancer.
It was a real effort getting our photos this month.
We were all dressed up nicely for a wedding,
and I so wanted a photo of us all looking so fancy.
But (newsflash!) weddings when you have small children,
are really quite stressful.
Add a hefty helping of rain to that wedding,
meaning that your toddlers are stuck indoors all day,
and it is pretty tricky to get any kind of decent photos,
let alone nice family ones.
My lovely parents came to collect our overtired children
so that they could go home to bed,
and the hubby and I could enjoy the evening reception a bit more
(although we were so shattered after a day of kiddy wrangling
that we only managed to stay until 10.30pm before we flaked out.
Party animals we are not!)
But before they left, my dad snapped a few pictures of us.
And I'm glad we made that little effort in the midst of a busy day,
even if my little lady was so tired she was about to fall asleep in my lap,
because it isn't every day we get all scrubbed up so nicely.
This month I'm sending you to visit the ever-so-talented Lucy at Capture By Lucy.
Her family have had one hell of a month this month,
as after months of searching, they have found their forever home and had their offer accepted.
You're sure to find lovely photos of her lovely family,
and lots more to inspire you besides.
And do come and link up your May family photos,
we love looking at them all and seeing you share your families.