* going on Gruffalo hunts in the woods.
* Ben and Jerry's Clever Cookie ice-cream.
* having a boys day in Birmingham
* wifey's cowboy pie for dinner.
* getting more sleep
Mummy is loving
* going to the cinema to watch The Great Gatsby.
* being back teaching dance twice a week.
* watching the beautiful babies start to properly play together.
* lunch dates with my gorgeous man.
* full nights of sleep.
The beautiful boy is loving
* bouncing on any and all bouncy surfaces.
* sleeping in a proper big boy bed.
* seeing 'purple-bells'.
* slides, slides and more slides.
* meeting the Gruffalo.
The beautiful girl is loving
* screaming, screeching, shouting and generally making loud noises.
* tucking into some fingers of toast.
* moving around here, there and everywhere.
* belly tickles from her brother.
Me & Mine is a family portrait project to inspire you to get more whole family photos.
Most people will tell you that they don't get enough family photos,
and no one will tell you they take too many.
So seven of us came together
committed to taking and to sharing our family portraits every month.
We will send you round in a circle to see what each other have done,
and at the end why not take and link up one of your own.
I promise you won't regret it.
This month I sending you to see Lucy and her gorgeous boys
at her absolutely inspiring blog Capture by Lucy.
Go and check it out, it's amazing.
and will pin your images there too if you are happy for us to.
In the mean time take a look,
it has all our photos so far all together in one place,
so you can see how all our children have grown since January.
You never know it might even inspire you a little.
now we want to see you and yours...