Daddy is loving
* the return of Homeland.
* playing Grand Theft Auto.
* Cadbury's Pebbles.
* evening cuddles on the sofa with Wentworth.
* getting back into reading.
Mummy is loving
* having her nails painted in Chinchilly by Essie.
* Smash! Hands down best programme on television at the moment. I love it!
* wearing scarves and knitwear and boots again.
* how cheeky and funny the beautiful girl is becoming.
* morning snuggles in bed with the beautiful boy.
The beautiful boy is loving
* singing the alphabet song.
* playing with his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
* stickers, stickers and more stickers.
* watching The Very Hungry Caterpillar on DVD.
* jumping, at every possible opportunity.
The beautiful girl is loving
* her beautiful new doll crib.
* pointing at anything and everything.
* playing with her tea set.
* cheese spread sandwiches.
* every kind of music and singing.
The Me & Mine project,
to get a family photo each month,
is into double figures as of now.
Ten months of portraits
that I know I wouldn't have otherwise.
Ten months of recording our family,
and that makes me really glad.
It's never too late to join the project
and to start capturing the memories of your family
as you are in this moment in time.
You don't need to wait for the perfect time
to get the perfect family shot;
you are perfect right now!
This month I am sending you to visit Katie.
I would think she needs to introduction from me,
she even took some of my Me and Mine photos from last month.
But if you go and check out her blog,
I can promise you'll find gorgeous photos of her gorgeous girls,
her monthly family photos are always lovely.
You've seen me and mine,
now we want to see you and yours...