Daddy is loving
* riding a boat down the Thames.
* watching the beautiful boy's Tangled show.
* seeing the kids' faces on the London Eye.
* lots of Daddy and kiddos time.
* Lucy's Mexican soup.
Mummy is loving
* little hints at Spring time and more blue sky days.
* a lovely day out for the little man's birthday.
* her new black skinny jeans.
* spa weekends away with friends.
The beautiful boy is loving
* being four.
* anything to do with London.
* taking part in Tangled holiday workshops.
* talking about his "chums" from preschool.
* winning..... not so good with losing though.
The beautiful girl is loving
* taking care of everything.
* that her feet reach the foot rests on the seesaw at the park.
* watching videos of herself at BabyBallet classes.
* chocolate eggs in an egg cup after dinner.
* choosing her own hair accessories.
So another month has passed. I know that February is a short month anyway, but my goodness... it feels like it was just Christmas, and now we are heading into March. It's scary how fast time flies by. But that speed time flies by at makes me so glad that we're taking these portraits and documenting our changing family together. I think without Me and Mine months would go by with us forgetting to get a photo together. We've had a busy month of highs (birthday days out) and lows (flu) but thats life and we're so excited for next month which sees us going off on holiday.
This month I am going to suggest that you go and visit my lovely cohost Jenny, and see what her gorgeous foursome have been up to this month. I am actually away on a girls mini break with Jenny as we speak, as well as our other cohost Katie, and Morgana too. So if we're a little quieter than normal then we'll catch up with all your posts when we get back.
And don't forget that PhotoBox are sponsoring Me and Mine this year, so by entering your post into the linky you are automatically in with a chance to win a photo cushion. Last month's winner was Becky at The Mummy Adventure, chosen by Alex.