There is a long running joke in this house that my husband is 90% man. The other 10% is sometimes labelled as child, or sometimes ape, or sometimes idiot; but he is definitely only 90% grown-up, sensible, human man. And I wouldn't have him any other way. Yes, he can be gross sometimes. And yes, it is sometimes like having another child around to look after. But he's my disgusting big kid. And we all love him to pieces, because when you are still 10% kid, its really easy to get in touch with that part of you, and that makes you really fun.
We were sent this hoodie free of charge in exchange for this review, but this in no way affects my review or opinion.