Daddy is loving
* riding the big slide at Center Parcs.
* a lovely day at the zoo for the beautiful girl's birthday.
* FIFA 15.
* reading Pirlo.
* taking the beautiful boy to preschool.
Mummy is loving
* that the beautiful boy is enjoying preschool so much.
* a fantastic holiday with our friends to Center Parcs.
* girly one-to-one time on preschool mornings.
* buying the beautiful girl's winter wardrobe.
* watching The Vampire Diaries.
The beautiful boy is loving
* going to preschool.
* singing 'Brothers and Sister' by Twin Atlantic.
* wearing his new wellies with his pyjamas.
* riding flumes like a daredevil at Center Parcs.
* telling his own stories at bedtime.
The beautiful girl is loving
* being two years old.
* her new nesting dolls, especially the ones she's named Mama and Cilla.
* asking "Are you okay?" whenever anyone or anything falls.
* putting her toys to bed and saying "night night, sweet dreams".
* when her big bro comes home from preschool.
Another month over,
another ton of memories made.
We had the busiest of summers
and September didn't prove to be any different.
Between a holiday with our besties at Center Parcs,
our beautiful boy starting preschool,
it's definitely been a busy one.
But busy is good, when it's the fun kind of busy,
and somewhere in all the fun
we made the time to take a family portrait
in a month that marks two years on from when we first became a four.
In fact my lovely cohost Katie took these photos for us
in front of the view from our villa
while we were on holiday together;
it sure is useful having a best friend who knows how to work a camera.
Make sure you pop by and see Katie's Me and Mine photos this month
(I may have returned the favour and taken hers of her family.)
All those lovely cohosts of mine always have something special to share each month.
And of course, pop around the other posts in the linky
and see what all the other families have been up to.