Daddy is loving
* going back to 'where it all began'.
* visiting Helsinki for work.
* reading books more.
* eating Bobby Bangers at Jimmy's Farm Sausage and Beer Festival.
* watching Hannibal.
Mummy is loving
* the sunshine.
* an amazing long weekend in Scarborough walking down memory lane.
* the beautiful girl talking more and more, and saying "Mummy" finally.
* watching The Vampire Diaries (it's my new guilty pleasure.)
* that we've been married for five years today!
The beautiful boy is loving
* learning to read.
* playing 2p machines in the arcades with Daddy.
* having picnics.
* a day at the farm with his best buddy.
* throwing… even when he isn't supposed to.
The beautiful girl is loving
* monkeys and pirates.
* saying everyone's names, repeatedly.
* eating bananas.
* running free on the beach.
* cuddles with Blossom and Bibi.
These photos might not look like anything particularly special,
but they are ridiculously special to us,
as they were taken on the spot where we met for the first time eleven years ago.
We'd have never guessed back then,
as we said our introductions and drank a lot of tequila,
that it was the start of something that would shape our lives forever.
We've gained so much in our eleven years of knowing each other,
our ten and a half years of being together,
and our five years of marriage.
We've had amazing adventures and made beautiful memories.
But those early days and those early memories are a special part of us,
so I can't think of anywhere more special to have a Me and Mine photo.
Be sure to go and check out my cohost Becky at Ar Blog,
her, her husband Tom and their little girl Holly always have gorgeous photos to share.
Hang around a little bit while you're there,
her blog is one of my favourites and I promise you won't be disappointed.