* watching House of Cards
* catching up with old friends for dinner.
* going to the Sealife Centre.
* playing Fifa on the Xbox.
* eating rainbow cupcakes for the beautiful boy's birthday.
Mummy is loving
* taking weekly portraits of the children.
* having a day at the coast for the little man's birthday.
* the beautiful boy saying "I love you for always Mummy".
* how incredibly smiley, happy and content the beautiful girl is.
* a lovely day in Cambridge with good friends.
The beautiful boy is loving
* being three.
* learning to ride his bike.
* anything to do with letters and the alphabet.
* eating fish fingers and mash.
* counting and reading different numbers.
The beautiful girl is loving
* her fairy toys.
* squealing, screaming and generally making excited noises.
* playing with spoons.
* stroking her ragdoll Blossom's face at bedtime.
Me and Mine,
the more addicted I become to taking them.
There is something so incredibly satisfying
about gaining such a collection of them
and being able to use them as a reference point
to see how we've all changed and how the children have grown.
Last year for February's photo
we went on a snowdrop walk at a nearby gardens.
We had to stop to whip out a potty
and help a newly toilet trained little boy go to the toilet while ankle deep in mud.
The beautiful girl was still very much a baby,
one who fell asleep as we were taking our photos
and kind of cut our shoot short.
This year we went snowdrop walking again,
this time at a castle a few villages across from us.
And the transformation in our family was so obvious.
Watching them stomp through the mud together in their wellies
was the evidence of how far we've come in a year,
although the little man is still wearing the same coat and wellies
(we got our money's worth there!)
We've changed so much,
and our children are growing up so fast.
And that is why I'm so glad we are taking these photos
to record our ever changing, ever growing family.
Every month the seven Me and Mine cohosts
send you around in a circle to see what each other have been up to.
This month I'm sending you to see Chloe.
I just love Chloe's photos, they are always so bright and fresh and fun,
so pop across to Sorry About The Mess and say hi.