* going on water flumes with the beautiful boy.
* the beautiful girl's birthday party.
* mini Terry's chocolate oranges.
* doing fantasy football.
* getting fibre optic broadband.
Mummy is loving
* our long weekend in Center Parcs with our besties.
* having a one year old girly.
* a chance to get all dressed up at the MAD Blog Awards.
* ice-cream birthday parties.
* what a daredevil the beautiful boy is in the water.
The beautiful boy is loving
* riding on the water slides at Center Parcs.
* having tea parties.
* reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
* playing with the Mickey Mouse game on the Daddy's ipad.
* eating lots of cake.
The beautiful girl is loving
* being one whole year old.
* stealing Mummy's milkshake.
* pushing her pram around.
* trying to walk.
* bobbing around in the water on holiday.
September has been one busy month for our little family,
but what a great month it's been.
And as each month comes to a close
and I bring our Me & Mine photos together
with a round up of our favourite things,
its just amazes me how many exciting things we squeeze into each month.
And this project makes me so glad that I'm collecting all these memories together.
Me & Mine is all about grabbing the most important people in your life; your family
and capturing you all as you are, right now.
It isn't about fancy photography
(although I love seeing the artistic things people attempt each month)
it's just about being together,
being proud to be seen together,
being a family
and showing off that fact.
It's never to late to join in
and start capturing family memories and photos.
This month I'm sending you off to visit Lauren
She's a lovely lady,
with the cutest little boys too,
so go and check her out.
Right, you've seen me and mine,
now we want to see you and yours...
(Second and third photos are courtesy of Katie Ellison Photography.
The first was taken by my dad. Thank-you!)