Daddy is loving
* taking the beautiful boy to the Natural History Museum.
* getting an unexpected pay rise.
* the beautiful girl clapping at everything.
* getting some tasty snacks in his graze boxes.
* a magical day at Legoland.
Mummy is loving
* that she ticketed an item off her bucket list and saw The Killers live at Wembley Stadium.
* a day spent at Legoland with family, great friends and fab bloggers.
* white dresses.
* watching the beautiful girl become more fascinating with each day.
* listening to the beautiful boy singing his favourite songs.
The beautiful boy is loving
* watching the video of our day at Legoland.
* going on lots of rides at Legoland, especially "the boat with the elephants spraying the water"
* Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 'The Wizard of Dizz'.
* going to visit the broken clock at the field near Nanny and Pops' house.
* wearing his shark shoes.
The beautiful girl is loving
* clapping, grinning and waving all the time.
* dancing whenever she hears music.
* marmite sandwiches.
* nap times.
* splashing water everywhere at bath times.
is all about taking the time each month
to grab your loved ones and get a photo together.
I can't believe we are half way through the year already
and that we have half a year's worth of family portraits to show for it.
That makes me so, so happy.
I think all seven of us who are hosting this project would agree,
that while getting these photos can be a challenge some months,
it's completely worth doing.
I just know that we are going to love looking back at 2013 through this project.
So why not get a family portrait today
and link up with us.
Or join us on the last day of next month with a July photo.
We would love to have you.
And don't forget to click round the circle
and visit all seven hosts.
We'd like to think we might give you a bit of inspiration.
Plus it's lovely to see what each of us has done for each month's photo.
I'm sending you over to see Charlotte and her family this month.
She blogs at The Crumby Mummy
and shares lots of photos of amazingly cute daughter Bob.
Go and check her out.
So I've shown you me and mine,
now we want to see you and yours . . .