Daddy is loving…
* seeing the children enjoy a ride on the steam train.
* going to Auntie Ann's farm.
* eating Easter egg for breakfast on Easter Sunday.
* Game of Thrones being back on the television.
* the beautiful girl learning more and more words.
Mummy is loving…
* walks through the bluebell woods.
* the excitement on the children's faces on their Easter egg hunt.
* playing in the rapeseed fields.
* dancing her heart out at show rehearsals.
* days spent exploring on the farm in Wales.
The beautiful boy is loving…
* riding on the Talyllyn steam railway.
* his newest soft toys: Grayson the bunny and Fred the bear.
* Doris the pig.
* Easter egg hunting.
* helping in the kitchen.
The beautiful girl is loving…
* saying "magical".
* finding little chocolates hidden inside plastic eggs.
* snuggling up with Posy.
* being chased by her brother.
We've had a busy month this month,
but the best kind of busy;
with lots of lovely family trips and days out.
We had several opportunities to take our Me and Mine photo
but chose a trip to the bluebell woods.
I do love bluebells after all,
and we had such a lovely day together
that it was nice to record it and remember.
This month I'm sending you to see my lovely bestie Katie
over at Mummy Daddy Me.
She'll be sharing a photo of her lovely family from this month
and sending you along to visit someone else.
Try following the circle around and seeing what all the hosts have been up to.
And link up a family photo of your own too,
we'd love to see them.