Daddy is loving
* the new football season.
* a day out at Cadbury World.
* how excited the beautiful boy is about reading.
* going paint balling.
* the little lady's cheeky faces.
Mummy is loving
* the cute little chats we can have with the beautiful girl now.
* swimming and how great it feels to be in the water.
* planning a little makeover in the children's room.
* how excited the little man is about starting preschool.
* being offered her dream job.
The beautiful boy is loving
* reading, reading and more reading.
* a day out with Mummy in London; visiting an empty Hamleys, lunch at Planet Hollywood and Ripley's Believe It Or Not.
* singing 'Brothers and Sisters' by Twin Atlantic.
* dead heading the flowers and feeding the birds in Nanny's garden.
* kissing and cuddling everybody all the time.
The beautiful girl is loving
* dancing… at every possible opportunity.
* playing anything to do with babies.
* loganberry jam on toast.
* feeding herself with a "spooooon".
* everything to with fairies, Lady and Tramp.
August is a bit of a special Me and Mine month for us.
Last year we went to a spot we'd visited a year before
when we were still a family of three,
and we recreated some of the photos a year on as a family of four.
So this year it seemed only right that we go back to the same place again,
and take more photos of us together
another year on.
There is something so lovely about taking a matching photo year after a year,
and looking back at previous years' has really made me see how we've changed.
Our family grew in number,
our children grew in size,
and us grown ups shrunk a bit
(I was 8 and half months pregnant in the first one so it's kind of to be expected)
and it would seem we'll always be fans of blue and white clothes.
Just see for yourselves…
This month I'm sending you to visit Chloe, Sam, Arlo and Rory
over at Chloe's gorgeous blog Sorry About The Mess.
She always has really gorgeous photos to share,
and if Sorry About The Mess isn't already on your reading list
then it really should be,
because its a lovely lovely blog.