* getting his annual bonus.
* the beautiful girl starting to say some proper words.
* watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.
* Liverpool still being in the top four.
* that The Following is back on television.
Mummy is loving
* that our holiday to Center Parcs is booked.
* doing the beautiful girl's hair in bunches.
* the hubby's bacon and leek risotto.
* taking lots of photos.
The beautiful boy is loving
* playing with his animal puzzle.
* going to see a preview of Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy.
* telling everybody that he's going to be three soon.
* chocolate coins.
* his new Converse trainers.
The beautiful girl is loving
* talking, talking, talking all the time.
* eating all the leftover Bountys.
* cuddling her dolls.
* climbing up onto the sofas.
* watching Tangled.
Here we are then,
starting our second year of monthly family portraits.
I'm so excited to continue to record our family together this year,
maybe revisit some of the photos we took this year,
and find some new and exciting shots to take.
Mostly I just can't wait to see how we all change over the coming year,
and having another collection of photos to share for our year
when December 2014 comes around.
Me and Mine has been such an amazing thing to do so far,
and I'm so looking forward to carrying it on this year.
But I'm getting ahead of myself,
right now it's all about my family in January.
And your family too.
It's a great time to join the project if you haven't already,
we'd love to have you join us,
and see your family photos each month.
It was great fun last year,
and it isn't about taking fancy perfect photos,
it's about just about being together
and getting a photograph which proudly says
"This is us, we're a family."
Each month the seven of us hosting this link up
will send you on to a different person,
and you can travel around in a circle from blog to blog
and see everyone's family portrait.
This month I am sending you to visit Becky, Tom and Holly at Ar-Blog.
Becky's blog is beautiful and so refreshing and honest and genuinely lovely,
so go and check it out, you won't regret it.