Daddy is loving
* our newest little baby being here.
* a lovely last day out as a foursome.
* celebrating his birthday.
* seeing how gentle the bigger two are with the baby.
* The Walking Dead being back on television.
Mummy is loving
* being a family of five.
* how proud the beautiful boy is of his newest sister.
* autumn adventures in the woods.
* what an adorable little mini mummy the beautiful girl is.
* that newborn smell.
The beautiful boy is loving
* trips to the park after school.
* his new baby sister.
* going to football training with Daddy.
* practising writing in cursive like he does at school.
* half term holidays to chill out at home.
The beautiful girl is loving
* being a big sister.
* showing us all she's learning at dance class.
* playing with play dough.
* watching Frozen and singing along.
* apricot yoghurts.
The beautiful little lady is loving
* having warm feet.
* watching her big brother and sister.
What a difference a month makes, hey? Last month we were four, and now we are officially FIVE!!!! And as much as I'm terrified to jinx it, life as a five has been pretty damn amazing so far.
I'm so incredibly glad to be taking family portraits right from the very start of life with three children. It always sort of annoyed me that we didn't start doing Me and Mine until our beautiful girl was four months old, and that we missed out the months before. But now this new journey gets to be recorded right from the beginning.
And I'm actually excited to have the new challenge of getting photos with five of us in. Although babies are a whole different ball game to toddlers and children, and we won't be able to use our "you grab one kid and I'll grab the other" photo posing techniques anymore... so I think we're about to get really good at juggling.
I'm sending you to check out Katie's blog this month. During October she's announced that her little family line up will be going from four to five next year, and I'm so excited for them all.