Daddy is loving
* Christmas chocolate being out in the shops.
* the beautiful girl saying "Look at that" in the little way she does.
* going to Legoland.
* playing catch with the beautiful boy.
* watching The Walking Dead.
Mummy is loving
* a family day at Legoland.
* her new leather jacket.
* reading City of Bones.
* a trip out for afternoon tea with the girls.
* handbags instead of changing bags.
The beautiful boy is loving
* watching Team Umizoomi.
* playing hide and seek.
* talking to us about Autumn and how the leaves are all changing.
* Polly, Progon and Which; the stones he has named in Nanny and Pops' garden.
* chocolate pillows for breakfast.
The beautiful girl is loving
* singing and dancing to Dingle Dangle Scarecrow.
* eating cheese.
* her new dolls house.
* Mummy's old Sylvanian Families toys.
And so another month has past,
and we are hurtling towards the end of 2014 at a fast pace.
This month has been a little slower for us,
which has been lovely, and very much needed.
We've still had some lovely days out and family adventures,
but there has been plenty of down time too
as we all settle into busy week days,
and making the most of simple time together at home.
It's never too late to join in with Me and Mine,
and to start making a habit of capturing photos of your family together.
As our collection of photos grows
I really love looking back at older ones,
and seeing how we've changed and how the children have grown.
I can remember last year's October Me and Mine photos being taken;
it really feels like a few weeks back,
but looking at the changes in the children is just crazy.
Every month I suggest you go on to visit one of my Me and Mine cohosts
and this month I am sending you to visit Katie.
Her blog is Mummy Daddy Me and it's crammed full of her lovely adventures
as mummy to two gorgeous girlies and wife to her Mr E,
go and check her out if you haven't already.