Daddy is loving...
* his new job.
* finally having his knee operations.
* having more of a relationship with the beautiful girl as her personality starts to shine more.
* work trips to Paris.
* Cadbury's trifles.
Mummy is loving...
* new Clinique and Lush goodies.
* getting to spend a whole week with her baby brother.
* sunshine and trips to the park.
* having a new mattress, duvet, pillows and bedding - it's like sleeping on a cloud.
* celebrating 10 years of being with the Mr.
The beautiful boy is loving...
* days out with his Uncle Matt.
* getting to ride his bike more.
* his "rocker" t-shirt.
* getting up early and watching Netflix in Mummy and Daddy's bed.
* bath crayons.
The beautiful girl is loving...
* her ragdolls; Blossom at bedtime and Polly during the day.
* having splat cuddles with Daddy in the morning while Mummy is at swimming.
* pressing buttons that she shouldn't on Nanny and Pops' television.
* pink wafer biscuits.
* opening her arms wide while looking at Mummy, and realising it gets her a big cuddle.
We've been snatching at family moments this month.
It feels like it's been such a busy month,
and we've all had so much going on,
that family time has had to be grabbed at every opportunity.
But that's one of the reasons I love the Me and Mine project so much,
however busy our lives are,
we find the time to get together each month,
and to record our family,
to capture the relationships that make it what it is,
and to see how we all change from month to month.
Every month, the seven hosts will send you round in a circle to visit the other hosts' families,
and this month I get to send you to visit the lovely Lauren
who blogs over at Real Housewife of Suffolk County.
Lauren shares such beautiful photos of her gorgeous boys,
and she's sure to have a lovely family photo to share with you all.