Daddy is loving
* watching things on Amazon video.
* visiting Vienna for work.
* playing Call of Duty.
* a nice day out as a five in London.
* eating Christmas chocolates.
Mummy is loving
* a lovely day in London seeing The Snowman.
* planning baby blankets to make for friends.
* seeing how many friends the beautiful boy has made at school.
* how much the beautiful girl loves her dance classes.
* that our little lady loves sleep so much.
The beautiful boy is loving
* anything and everything to do with shapes.
* holding onto the buggy when we walk to school.
* his special afternoons with Mummy at school.
* reading everything in sight.
* eating "Mister Choc" bars.
The beautiful girl is loving
* watching Frozen Fever on a loop.
* helping with her baby sister's nappy changes.
* singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".
* jam on toast.
The beautiful little lady is loving
* smiling at people.
* bath time with her big bro and sis.
And just like that another month is behind us. What is it about parenthood that seems to speed your life up so much? And I swear that with each child we've added to our family time speeds up a little more. I simply can't believe that our littlest one has been with us a month a half already, it seems like yesterday that she was born... but then it's already impossible to imagine life without her in our family. I really think that having these monthly portraits of us all together are really going to showcase how much she, in particular, grows and changes; she already looks so much bigger than she did in last month's Me and Mine photos.
I officially really dislike November for taking photos. The days are so short and the daytime that we do actually get tends to be dark and dingy. And while December manages to save itself by having lots of twinkly lights to make it warm and cozy, November is just plain dark and I'm pretty glad to be putting it behind us. That said, I do really like our photos this month... we made the best of the slightly depressing weather. It was blowing a gale, trying to rain and practically dark when we headed out to take ours. But I actually really like them. They are perfectly imperfect, just like family life, and just like November.
I'm sending you to visit Alex and her boys over at Bump to Baby this month. And I know she's been battling the dismalness of November too by doing battle with germs. Although she's got gorgeous snaps to share with you, even if they are only just getting over flu, so do go and check her out.