Daddy is loving
* riding the roller coasters at Disneyland.
* seeing the beautiful girl meet Rapunzel.
* seeing the beautiful boy meet Mickey.
* going on the EuroTunnel.
* time alone with the kids while Mummy was away at Center Parcs.
Mummy is loving
* sharing the Disney magic with her family.
* a sunny day in a beach hut.
* watching the children's faces watching the fireworks and Disney Dreams.
* James Bay's Chaos and the Calm, such a beautiful album.
* all wearing Mickey Mouse t-shirts like the cool family we are.
The beautiful boy is loving
* ALL of the rides.
* eating at Cafe Mickey.
* going to the seaside.
* meeting Mickey Mouse.
The beautiful girl is loving
* going to Disneyland.
* meeting Rapunzel, Mickey and Minnie.
* riding Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
* singing all the time... and making the words up if she doesn't know them.
* eating popcorn from a tub.
Yes, so I am sort of predictable with the family portraits this month, but I don't care. Holidays are those kind of moments when most families (the ones who don't get obsessive compulsive about getting monthly family photos) would normally remember to get a snap together. Holidays are about those big moment and special memories, the kind of thing that makes you really want to get the camera out and capture it all.
They aren't technically perfect; the Mickey ones were taken by a kind cast member in Walt Disney Studios so I had to just trust he'd get them focused up okay, and the castle ones were taken on a timer using the buggy as a tripod which made it impossible to get us four and the full height of the castle in. But do you know what? I love them. Of all the Me and Mine photos we have taken over the last few years I know that these are without a shadow of a doubt our happiest ones, full of magic and memories. And that is everything!
This month I am sending you to visit the lovely Fritha and her husband Tom and son Wilf over at Tigerlilly Quinn. They are sure to have adorable family photo portraits to share... because they always do. Her blog is one of my favourites, with a real mix of family, fashion, home and lots of gorgeous photos with lovely pops of colour, so do have a look around while you're there.
Don't forget that by linking up a Me and Mine photo with us you are automatically in with a chance of winning a collage photo cushion with PhotoBox. So if the joy of having a new family photo wasn't incentive enough, there is a possible prize in it for you too.