Daddy is loving
* watching the England win in Glasgow.
* fun trips to feed the ducks.
* going to Preston to visit family.
* finding mini eggs in the shops.
* a fun work's christmas party in Germany.
Mummy is loving
* the countdown to the festive season.
* meeting up with Jenny and family for autumn adventures.
* grey ombre manicures.
* Ben and Jerry's caramel sutra core ice-cream.
* adding a scarf to every outfit.
The beautiful boy is loving
* sticking stickers onto paper.
* christmassy visits to the garden centre.
* that he is 'king number one" in the preschool nativity.
* talking about the autumn.
The beautiful girl is loving
* singing and dancing to the pirate song.
* her new Lulu bunny rabbit toy from Jellycat.
* the fact that her favourite animals (penguins) are everywhere.
* reading books to her toys.
* the John Lewis christmas advert.
And so another month ends... is it just me who thinks that this year has gone really quickly? I can't believe we're about to hit the two year marker on taking monthly family portraits for Me and Mine. A new years resolution I made two years ago has kind of turned into a way of life for us now, and I just can't imagine not taking a photo of us all together every month.
Each and every month we make memories because we take these photos. I'd be lying if I said that all the memories were amazing; Rich isn't the biggest fan of having his photo taken, and sometimes I can get grumpy when the shot I'm picturing in my head doesn't come together. But we always laugh about it afterwards, and we always look back at our family photos with a smile.
This month we made a special trip to visit the ducks near the little man's preschool. They are the friendliest and greediest ducks you will ever meet, and our beautiful girl just loves them. They will also trample anyone and anything in their path if you have bread... including standing on your feet to swipe it clean out of your hand. This has happened to me on more than one occasion, but my husband had his first experience of that on this visit... and he freaked out! See what I mean, little memories made in the name of getting a family photo.
Joining me on this little escapade of monthly photos is Becky, Katie, Lauren and Lucy. Do go and check out their efforts this month.