Daddy is loving
* two weeks off work.
* watching the children open their Christmas presents.
* cooking his first Christmas dinner.
* that Mini Eggs are back in the shops.
* eating chocolate for breakfast.
Mummy is loving
* the magic of Christmas time.
* dry roasted peanuts.
* Yankee Candle's Snow In Love.
* putting the beautiful girl's hair in bunches.
* lots of lovely family time.
The beautiful boy is loving
* playing with his new play kitchen.
* chocolate coins.
* the book advent calendar.
* flashy light baths.
* all things Christmas.
The beautiful girl is loving
* the Christmas tree.
* cuddling her Rapunzel doll.
* chocolate yule log.
* shouting "Jessie" at her Jessie doll.
* chasing her brother up and down the hallway.
It's month twelve of Me and Mine.
One whole year's worth of family portraits.
It is by far the best thing I've done since I started blogging.
I have loved getting a family photo each month
and recording our year in this way.
I was shamefully bad at remembering to photograph all of us before this year,
but my mind set has totally changed,
and I'm so conscious now of getting into the photos with my favourite people,
and I could not be more grateful about that.
I would like to thank each and every person who has taken part in Me and Mine this year.
I mean it sincerely when I say that I love looking at all your family photos each month.
Nothing makes me smile more
than seeing a family together, enjoying each other.
So thank-you to everyone who has shared their family with us this year.
We'll be back next year,
and we would love to have you join us.
And if you want a reason why you should,
maybe this will inspire you...
music credit: This Is The New Year by A Great Big World
Thank-you everyone who agreed to share their photos for this video.
You are all stars.
This month I get to send you to Charlotte at The Crumby Mummy.
I've had a sneak peek of her photo this month,
and it's a lovely little festive number,
so go and check it out.
In fact I suspect it might be festive photos all around this month,
so keep following the circle around until you get back here.
And then get a photo of your own and link it up.
And if you're in the market for a good New Years Resolution,
then taking part in Me and Mine would be a great one....!