Rich is loving
* starting some home improvements.
* having Euroshop fun in Dusseldorf.
* Doritos Heatburst.
* finally watching Peaky Blinders Season 3.
* going to the recycling centre every weekend.
Lucy is loving
* interiors shopping.
* hanging washing out on the line.
* smelly candles.
* new make up brushes.
* a lovely Mother's Day out together.
Dylan is loving
* reading his joke book.
* doing a whole school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
* seeing the air ambulance on the school run one day.
* watching Go Jetters.
* having his own bedroom.
Everly is loving
* watching Moana.
* planning her birthday presents... for September.
* playing tea parties with Quinn.
* wearing dresses.
* bedtime reading with Dylan.
Ashlyn is loving
* watching Teletubbies.
* sitting on the stairs and watching the world go by.
* giving kisses.
* eating peas.
* Kit the cat.
After a bit of crazy February, it's been nice to have a more normal March. It's been a new normal, thats for sure, as we've unpacked and started settling into the new house. But it's been lovely to get back into our normal routines a bit more, and enjoy some family time away from home too.
We took these photos on a lovely Mother's Day walk at the coast in Maldon. It was blustery but felt distinctly Spring like... finally. We had lots of fun looking at boats, and chasing sea gulls, and dreaming of owning a beach hut one day, and eating ice creams. These are the kind of days out that we love as a family; simple pleasures, the seaside, just being together in the great outdoors.
And I'm not sure what got into my children that day, but one to two or all of them seem to be stealing the show in every shot, with silly poses and big smiles. I do so love this crazy little family of mine.
I can't wait to see what you all have to share this month, and make sure you pop by my cohosts (Alex, Charlotte, Fritha, Jenny, Katie and Lucy) to see what they've been up to this month too.