Rich is loving
* watching Narcos on Netflix.
* playing Fifa 17.
* going to Cadbury World.
* Evie G turning 4.
* Ben and Jerry's Empower Mint.
Lucy is loving
* a perfect last summer's day on the beach.
* a fun night out for the Mad Blog Awards.
* seeing Bridget Jones' Baby with her fave ladies.
* getting through the nerves and speaking at Blog On.
* celebrating our Everly Grace's fourth birthday.
Dylan is loving
* being in Year 1.
* exploring the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester.
* having Mummy come in to speak in class about her childhood toys.
* the 4d experience at Cadbury World.
*going to arts and crafts club at school.
Everly is loving
* being four!
* Rapunzel lego.
* her new birthday dresses.
* her My Little Pony scooter.
* going back to dancing and phonics class.
Ashlyn is loving
* waving hello and goodbye to people.
* standing up by herself.
* starting babyballet class.
Well I have been last minute with The Me and Mine Project before, but I think this might be the most last minute yet. We've had a manically busy month; full of both work stuff and fun family stuff, but nowhere along the line has an opportunity presented itself where we could grab our family photo together. I kept waiting for it to, and thinking we should just pop out and get one and I could stop thinking about it. And then all of a sudden it was the day before I need to share my post, and we still didn't have one.
I don't think I've ever been so glad to see the rain clouds blow away, or that we live in such a nice village with beautiful spots on our doorstep, or that Rich had taken today off work. It was late in the day, it was pretty windy, and I may have employed a bribe or two so we could be quick and get home for dinner. But by some magical twist of fate, we ended up with some photos that I utterly love. They are just so us, so relaxed. I have.. count them... five smiling faces looking towards the camera in that first one. And I think it seems fitting somehow that in her twelfth month of being in our family photos, Quinny decided to totally steal the show. I could have chosen twice as many photos of her simply because she looks so happy in them all. She's definitely worked out what is expected from these little family photo shoots now.
Fate worked in my favour this time, but next month I will not leave it to the last minute again. We have a special birthday to celebrate, so hopefully I'll remember to get a snap of us all in our glad rags. And we have half term together too, with hopefully an adventure or two.
So all that's left for me to do, is remind you to make sure you tag your family photos with #meandmineproject on Instagram, so we can share some of our favourites. And link up your family photos at the bottom too, I can't wait to see them all. Of course, do remember to pop by my cohost's blogs and see what Alex, Fritha, Jenny, Katie and Lucy's families are sharing this month.