Rich is loving
* doing panini stickers with Dylan.
* watching England v Wales in France.
* having fun at Jump Extreme in Bolton.
* beach hut fun and the kids on the beach.
* seeing Ramsey Bolton's demise on Game of Thrones.
Lucy is loving
* a gorgeous beach hut day to celebrate my birthday.
* off the shoulder tops and dresses.
* Mummy and Quinny adventures in London.
* a nearly finished happy place blanket.
* having a weekend together at the seaside.
Dylan is loving
* family picnic at school.
* our weekend at the caravan.
* his first sports day.
* playing in the maze at Open Farm Day.
* the bouncy castle at the family party.
Everly is loving
* wearing summer dresses.
* singing and dancing and putting on little performances.
* collecting My Little Pony blind bags.
* taking Pops to her special Father's Day afternoon at preschool.
* her phonics classes and practising letter sounds.
Ashlyn is loving
* her first play in the sand.
* eating pink wafer biscuits.
* having a first dip in Nanny's hot tub.
* making lots of new friends to smile during BML16.
* playing with packets of baby wipes.
I have to say that looking through our family photos this month makes me all warm and fuzzy. They may well be new favourites of mine. The beach is always such a happy place for us anyway, and the weather had been so incredibly kind to us that day, but yet the beach had remained deserted. We all look a little sun kissed and windswept; as you should after a beach day. Mainly I just look at them and I see the memories that we made, in a place that we love, with just each other for company. And I see the five of us and think; we made that, I'm so proud that little tribe is mine.
Make sure you pop by my cohosts' posts this month and see what all their families have been up to. Alex, Jenny, Fritha, Katie and Lucy will all have a new family photo to share with you all. And be sure to use #meandmineproject if you are joining in on Instagram. I can't wait to see all your family photos linked up below, so what are you waiting for...?