Daddy is loving
* a day at the seaside for Lucy's birthday.
* special Fathers Day at preschool with the beautiful boy.
* getting the kids to himself for a weekend.
* going for a picnic in the rain.
* the white walkers in Game of Thrones.
Mummy is loving
* the beautiful watch she got for being another year older.
* a gorgeous beach hut day to celebrate my birthday.
* having lots of baby name chats in search of the perfect one for Flump.
* a fab girly weekend in London for Blogtacular.
* that summer finally seems to have arrived.
The beautiful boy is loving
* his new big school.
* playing football with Daddy.
* watching the Raggy Dolls and singing the theme tune.
* white chocolate spread sandwiches.
* counting down to Flump's arrival.
The beautiful girl is loving
* collecting pebbles.
* picnics; indoors and outdoors.
* eating Rainbow Drops.
* going to the seaside.
* playing with her dress up mermaid.
June is always my favourite month. It signals the beginning of summer, and we always seem to fill it with plenty of adventures. This summer we are on the big countdown to school and preschool, and even more keen than normal to pack our days with fun. Which meant that we went out for a picnic, with the camera, ready to take our Me and Mine photos for this month, even though rain was forecast. We set up our picnic, we took our photos and approximately one minute later the heavens did open and the picnic was hastily moved under the cover of the large tree behind us. It was still fun though, a little rain never hurt anyone... and my camera baby was safely tucked away in a waterproof bag at the first hint of drizzle.
This month I am sending you to visit Alex and her boys over at Bump to Baby. Alex is a due to have a new addition to her Me and Mine line up at any time... literally. The poor lovely is overdue and desperate to meet her little man, so pop by and say hi and send lots of labour type vibes her way... assuming the little guy hasn't arrived between me scheduling this and it going live, which is always a possibility. Good luck Alex, we can't wait to meet the newest member of the Me and Mine family when he makes his arrival.