Rich is loving
* new television.
* new house.
* that he was brave and stroked an owl
* watching Everly trampolining.
* catching up with everyone at a family birthday party.
Lucy is loving
* being a proper grown up with a proper house.
* planning room makeovers.
* having fun family half term days out together.
* celebrating Dylan's sixth birthday.
* that the moving house stress is finally behind us.
Dylan is loving
* being six!
* the new science books he had for his birthday.
* having his own bedroom.
* the pig racing at Bockett Farm Park.
* memorising capital cities.
Everly is loving
* her new big bedroom.
* being gradually reunited with the toys that were packed away.
* eating mini eggs (always five, and matching ones are really exciting)
* cuddling her baby Rapunzel doll at bedtime.
* a new Equestria Girls movie on Netflix.
Ashlyn is loving
* riding the tractor at Bockett Farm.
* sitting on Everly's bed and looking at books.
* carrying Kit everywhere she goes.
* eating raisins.
* watching the Teletubbies and Something Special.