Rich is loving
* the barn we stayed in in Norfolk.
* visiting Wells-Next-The-Sea.
* having fun at Weald Country Park.
* watching England v. Scotland at Wembley.
* selling our home in 5 days.
Lucy is loving
* our amazing weekend away in Norfolk.
* matchy jimjams.
* the Gilmore Girls.
* being organised with her Happy Planner.
* seeing friends at Blogfest.
Dylan is loving
* being chosen to be a school councillor.
* taking his first dance exam.
* studying maps, atlases and globes.
* beach hut hunting with Mummy.
* fireworks night at school.
Everly is loving
* visiting the Stick Man Trail.
* eating doughballs.
* staying in our holiday house.
* talking about what she's going to ask Father Christmas for.
* practising her christmas songs.
Ashlyn in loving
* walking everywhere, and attempting to run.
* splashing at bath time.
* riding around (and snoozing) in her new Cosatto Wow.
* eating whatever anyone else is eating.
November has been busy on so many levels. It's been busy from a work perspective for both Rich and me. It's been busy from a social perspective; with umpteen kids' birthday parties, and days out both together and apart. And it's just been busy with all the hubbub of life as we build up to the festive season. Plus we put our home on the market, and sold it five days later; so the beginning of the month was a flurry of attempting to keep everything tidy (and I will forever thank my lucky stars that we sold after one viewing - I'm pretty convinced that the only way to keep our tiny house really tidy would be if every one else moved out!)
But in other ways it feels like life has slowed down a bit. I think the pace of life is naturally slower for us in the colder months, as we have to fight the urge to hibernate away from the cold. There have been lazy weekend mornings, and quiet time at home. My heart will always belong to the summer and its sunny days full of adventure, but I will confess that there is something quite nice about the slower, homely pace of autumn days.
So this was me and mine in November, on a lovely lazy sunny day at the seaside.... now bring on the most magical time of the year!
So all that's left for me to do, is remind you to make sure you tag your family photos with #meandmineproject on Instagram, so we can share some of our favourites. And link up your family photos at the bottom too, I can't wait to see them all. Of course, do remember to pop by my cohost's blogs and see what Alex, Fritha, Jenny, Katie and Lucy's families are sharing this month.