Rich is loving
* going out on a lunch date on my birthday.
* Ashlyn's first birthday party.
* playing Fifa 17.
* a week off with the family.
* the return of The Walking Dead.
Lucy is loving
* a gorgeous tea party to celebrate our little Quinn turning one.
* half term at home together.
* her new planner.
* getting the ball rolling with our house move.
* watching Gilmore Girls.
Dylan is loving
* making "scale models" of the solar system with toys and play dough.
* watching magic tricks on YouTube.
* playing Fifa 17 with Daddy.
* going on a first school trip to a museum.
* that October means lots of cake.
Everly is loving
* going to see the Shopkins movie.
* playing with her lego.
* marmite on toast.
* dancing to Hurts by Emilie Sande whenever its on the radio.
* doing everything herself.
Ashlyn is loving
* being ONE!
* eating Treeslets.
* taking her socks off.
We had so much fun getting our photos together this month. It was one of those times where everyone was happy, we were enjoying a nice walk around the park together, and it proved to be really easy to just grab some snaps as we went along. I love those months. I want every month to be like that please!
October and it's two birthdays for us seems to have totally flown by. It's been full of routines, busyness, and just the general hubbub of life as a five. And of course it's been full of celebrations too. All in all, I'd call it a pretty good month.
November looks to be a busy one for us; with weekends that are chocablock with birthday parties, a weekend away planned, and a home that is freshly on the market. It's crazy to think that in another months time we'll be about to start the magical season that will also bring 2016 to a close.
So all that's left for me to do, is remind you to make sure you tag your family photos with #meandmineproject on Instagram, so we can share some of our favourites. And link up your family photos at the bottom too, I can't wait to see them all. Of course, do remember to pop by my cohost's blogs and see what Alex, Fritha, Jenny, Katie and Lucy's families are sharing this month.