Daddy is loving
* seeing the kids' faces of wonder on the 25th.
* mini eggs back in the shops (which he also said in December 2013).
* eating Christmas dinner.
* new slippers.
* party with the extended family.
Mummy is loving
* celebrating our first Christmas as a five.
* her new rings.
* having lots of lovely family time over the holidays.
* practically everything in Next's new season of children's clothes.
* getting to be proud mama watching the big kids in their nativities.
The beautiful boy is loving
* absolutely everything about Christmas.
* being a narrator in the school nativity.
* watching videos about the solar system on YouTube.
* his new globe and atlas books.
* drawing pictures of his family.
The beautiful girl is loving
* that she finally got the Sylvanian Families otters for Christmas.
* dressing up clothes.
* her angel dress for the preschool nativity.
* eating popcorn and chocolate for breakfast.
* singing "Hello" by Adele.
The beautiful little lady is watching
* sleeping in her peanut swaddle.
* her Lamaze flower garden.
* sleeping in her snuzpod.
* practising her big beaming grins.
* just generally sleeping!