Daddy is loving
* coasteering in Newquay
* our family beach hut day.
* having a go at surfing.
* that the footy season has started
* learning all about the Solar System with the beautiful boy.
Mummy is loving
* lots of family time at the seaside.
* having Sons of Anarchy marathons in the evenings.
* walking through a field of sunflowers.
* crocheting blankets for her babies.
* enjoying days out that have become our family summer traditions.
The beautiful boy is loving
* learning everything there is to know about planets and the solar system.
* paddling his feet in the sea (and throwing himself in for a swim).
* sneaking off to his bedroom to read a book.
* counting us all down to Flump's arrival.
* bouncing on the bed.
The beautiful girl is loving
* being mummy to her baby dolls.
* sitting in her 'paddling pool' at the seaside.
* playing with her Sylvanian Families.
* singing nursery rhymes from dawn till dusk.
* having so many soft toys in her bed that there is barely room to sleep.