Daddy is loving...
* his new job.
* finally having his knee operations.
* having more of a relationship with the beautiful girl as her personality starts to shine more.
* work trips to Paris.
* Cadbury's trifles.
Mummy is loving...
* new Clinique and Lush goodies.
* getting to spend a whole week with her baby brother.
* sunshine and trips to the park.
* having a new mattress, duvet, pillows and bedding - it's like sleeping on a cloud.
* celebrating 10 years of being with the Mr.
The beautiful boy is loving...
* days out with his Uncle Matt.
* getting to ride his bike more.
* his "rocker" t-shirt.
* getting up early and watching Netflix in Mummy and Daddy's bed.
* bath crayons.
The beautiful girl is loving...
* her ragdolls; Blossom at bedtime and Polly during the day.
* having splat cuddles with Daddy in the morning while Mummy is at swimming.
* pressing buttons that she shouldn't on Nanny and Pops' television.
* pink wafer biscuits.
* opening her arms wide while looking at Mummy, and realising it gets her a big cuddle.