* watching House of Cards
* catching up with old friends for dinner.
* going to the Sealife Centre.
* playing Fifa on the Xbox.
* eating rainbow cupcakes for the beautiful boy's birthday.
Mummy is loving
* taking weekly portraits of the children.
* having a day at the coast for the little man's birthday.
* the beautiful boy saying "I love you for always Mummy".
* how incredibly smiley, happy and content the beautiful girl is.
* a lovely day in Cambridge with good friends.
The beautiful boy is loving
* being three.
* learning to ride his bike.
* anything to do with letters and the alphabet.
* eating fish fingers and mash.
* counting and reading different numbers.
The beautiful girl is loving
* her fairy toys.
* squealing, screaming and generally making excited noises.
* playing with spoons.
* stroking her ragdoll Blossom's face at bedtime.